Plan A: "Drive By"
Pick Up Starts June 4
For those of you who know our wines and feel comfortable ordering without tasting, this option is for you. Check the TASTING NOTES page on this website to see the video tasting. If you prefer, check the ORDER HERE page to read the technical data.
1. Watch or read the tasting notes: www.structurewines.com/tasting-notes
2. You make your choices and place your order on line on the ORDER HERE page. Crazy easy.
3. This option of course is the least about of effort on our part, so we thought it fair to add in a little something as a bonus...for every club case that ordered/paid before June 14th, we will add a bottle of to your case for free!
...but wait, there's more!
If you pick up your case during the month of June, we will add your name to a super fun drawing! What is the prize?
For every club member who picks up their case during the month of June, your name will be entered into a drawing for a Dinner extravaganza! Brian, Brandee and Logan will host you and 5 of your best friends (six people total) for a lots of food and wine...your choice, at Brian+Brandee's house OR at the winery. We will draw the winner on July 4 and announce here!
Plan C: “Flashback” Seated Tasting
Second weekend we are able to open
in phase 2 - Date TBD
Comfort level 100%? Remember when we just sat in a room and had nice people bring you things that were delicous? We’ve got a tasting for you!
A limited number of reservations will be available for those interested in this kind of experience.
1. You buy a non-refundable ticket for $15 per person.
2. Once you arrive, your party of 2 or 4 will be shown to your socially distanced sanitized table where a pre-assembled, covered, cheese plate awaits you.
3. Over the next 75ish minutes, we will re-live the old-school days of what tastings used to be like. We will run you through a more traditional tasting and you get to experience all 11 wines.
4. Once you have finished and made your choices, we take your order to be filled as you remain at your table where you are served a fun treat to enjoy while you wait.
5. Once your order is filled, your wine is delivered to your table and you'll be on your way!
Plan B: “Speed Tasting”
Saturday June 20!
It’s musical chairs (with no chairs) for grown-ups, meets speed dating but for wine! Here's how it will work: We set up 6 bars spaced out in two rooms that are over 10’ from each other. Social distancing guidelines in action!
1. You make an online appointment to taste your wines.
2. At your appropriate time, you are given your glass (which is yours to take home!) and are shown to the first bar where 4 total people (or two couples socially distanced) will have 7 minutes to taste two wines. It sounds like a lot, but we know you guys are pros! The person pouring the wines will give 100% attention on your party for 7 minutes. You'll get the full lowdown on the wines poured. If time permits, you can ask questions.
3. After 7 minutes, there will be an auditory cue (nothing like a bull horn, something much more pleasant) to move to the next bar by following the line on the floor. No pushing through crowds, no waiting in line, no crossing paths with others.
4. You taste all 11 wines in about an hour. Then you go to a sanitized order table (again, no waiting in line) and place your order, where and then given a token for a delicious food thing, waiting just outside the door. You can enjoy a fun snack while your order is filled. Fun wine pickup done safely. Check!
for 2-4 people
Please check back for tickets.